Formulating questions for a research paper is not as obvious as some take it to be. It is easy to assume that as long as one got the right topic and literature material, then they are good to go. The questions posed at the beginning of the study are the same ones used to evaluate whether the objectives of the study were met or not. This means that if one got the wrong or irrelevant questions, then the study will be misguided regardless of the topic being right. If one is not sure about the questions they are posing, it is always advisable to seek professional help. Alternatively, one can just consult with their instructor just to be sure that they are headed the right direction. However, the best that the tutor can do to help is just to approve or disapprove of the questions posed. If the student actually needs help to come up with a list, they will need to get suggestions for writing professionals. Online writers are some of the most resourceful people to deal with in this matter. The following are some of the questions to ask on a research paper.
- What are the best leadership styles for modern business?
- What is the main difference between charismatic and democratic leadership?
- How can a leader measure their effectiveness?
- Which are the most sought for leadership qualities in large scale businesses?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of charismatic leadership?
- How does gender determine the effectiveness of a leader?
- Does servant leadership apply in the modern business world?
- How can team leaders remain productive even under pressure?
- What are the main factors that affect leadership in virtual businesses?
- Does traditional leadership training and development still effective today?
Most of the times, the effectiveness of a leader does not depend on their internal capacity to lead. The people that are being led must be willing to work with their leader for the good of the business and not for individual gain. This means that a leader can only be as strong as the team they are leading.
When writing a research paper on leadership, one must clearly come up with the questions to answer in a research paper. This makes it easier for both the writer and the reader to get to the significance of the study without getting confused or stuck.